Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Fun on the fourth!

Colton and I are spending the summer in Indiana with my Dad since he has been pretty lonely since my mom has passed away. We had such a GREAT time watching the fireworks together! And I finally got to use my nifty new camera (that the hubs bought me before Colt was born)... Too bad I still don't know how to use it that well (and surely don't know how to use it on manual yet!)

Colton says HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Dad and I!  
Smiley baby!


Grandma Sandy & Grandpa Rod (Hubby's mom and step-dad!) 
Love this little boy more than anything!!!! 
With Grandpa! <3
Watching fireworks together
My FAVORITE picture. My dad didn't know I took this... Love the way he looks at that little boy!
Our first 4th of July together! 
Dad, Colton, and I with Hubby's mom
What a great holiday we had together! So glad the little man and I were able to spend the holiday with my pops!!!!

5 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin' cute and that pic of him and your Dad is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Stop it! That outfit!? I cannot handle how adorable he is :) Your blog is so cute! I just found you today and am your newest follower...can't wait to follow along and read more! :)

    Breanna
    www.morethanloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... his hair... I die... so cute!!! I can't wait 'til Ryder's hair is long enough to do that. And I'm so happy to hear that you're spending the summer with your dad, I'm sure that is really great for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he has grown a foot!! seems like yesterday you had him.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS