Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Back from my hiatus!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged! Sorry for the hiatus! Although I haven't been blogging, I am CONSTANTLY looking at blogs!! I'm currently addicted to fashion blogs, haha!


I have also been SO busy with work! It's officially the LAST 6 weeks of school! It has been a crazy hectic few months... A lot has been happening at school and there have been many changes. In a sense, this year has been much better than last year (my students are much more respectful this year!) But, all I can ask is for some prayers for some of my students. I wish I could share more about what is going on at school, but unfortunately, I can't with this being a public blog :( :( :(

Me and Vince are going to New Orleans next month to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary! I can't wait!

We are planning our trip up north for this summer because my best friend and little sister from my sorority, Sarah, is getting married (unfortunately, the dress I bought for her wedding is about 6 sizes TOO big now... it's going to cost a few hundred to alter. UGH!)

On that note, I just found out a few months ago that my other best friend, Kasi, is also getting married next April.... And..... In October she will be bringing a bundle of joy into this world! What a whirlwind! She is due EXACTLY 9 months after her dad passed away (he passed away a few months ago. He was completely healthy but passed in his sleep from sleep apnea. He was only 50 years old.)

Summer can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS