Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Why yes, I am still alive and kickin'...

PHEW, has it really been THAT long since I last updated? I am such a bad blogger! I have put blogging on my FOREVER LONG LIST OF TO-DO'S... and well, I still haven't accomplished 5 of the 2305734957 things on that list, so you can probably use those inference skills to infer what number blogging was on the list. (Well, even if it was #6, I still wouldn't have gotten to it yet...) ANYWAYS!

It's finally THANKSGIVING BREAK and I am happy to say that I have the WHOLE WEEK OFF! Except... the fact that I went into school yesterday for 5 hours and today for 6 hours. I hate myselffffffff.

Did ya'll hear that the Biebs and Seleneeeeer (as its pronounced according to Nicki Minaj. Have I mentioned the fact that I hate Nicki? Because I totallllllly do!) broke up?

Yeah and did you also hear that they got back together like a day later? It's kind of like those couples who get mad at each other and delete their relationship on facebook and two days later they are "back in a relationship" (and no, it's not like I ever did this back in the day or anything...)

Oh yeah and why is it that every time I log onto facebook ANOTHER "friend" is pregnant? Because it's totally happening and I am not too happy about it. If you want me to have baby fever, I already do. But now all you peeps are popping some kiddos out and i'm still hanging with my poochies? Totally not acceptable to me (but totally acceptable to the hubs!) Some day... SOMMMEEE DAYYYY (right?)

I am pretty pissed off that I missed the christmas episode of The Secret Life of the American Teenager (why yes, I do love that show. Don't hate!) UGH! I have been waiting for that show to come back on and of course I see the commercial and don't even pay attention to one day the special airs. Next thing yah know, IT'S OVER AND I HAVE NOT WATCHED IT. FML.

Now that i'm on Thanksgiving break... Whose gonna start counting down to Christmas Break with me?

And speaking of Christmas... You should probably put my birthday on your calendar right now. In case you didn't know, my birth is a national holiday. (Okay, fine, I guess MLK can celebrate my birth & share the day with me...) Yup, I am that freaking fabulous that the whole world just needed my birthday off to celebrate me. So, I take check, cash and enormous amounts of gifts. Please plan your life accordingly and you're lucky that I let you know 2 months in advance.

9 comments:

  1. I' so glad that you're back!!! I hope you get to recharge your batteries this break! Happy Thanksgiving my beautiful sister!

    Oh and by the way, I'm still a fur mamma with ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know secret life was on! I went searching for it then found this link...warning you're gonna be more pissed. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/secret-life-of-the-american-teenager-canceled_n_1953905.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand Nicki Minaj either. Every one at my last job used to call me that because of my name. I HATED it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand Nicki Minaj either! When I saw Britney Spears in concert in 2011, Nicki Minaj opened for her and my friend & I sat down the entire time...SO BAD!

    I am glad you're back!! Your posts always crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate Nicki Minaj like more than I hate Taylor Swift! Her voice (singing and talking) her face and her style all drive me nuts!
    Hahah I agree everyone is having babies. I was on the phone with my mom today while at work talking about my cousin's gf having their baby today. When I got off the phone a girl I work with said 'do your friends and family breed like rabbits??' Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so funny! I'm a K-8th computer teacher and yes I'm with you, I've already started counting for winter break. lol Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I've been so overwhelmed with work, family and life in general I've severely neglected it. I miss it terribly though. Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey yo - thanks for stopping by my blog. Great minds DO think alike. ;)
    Have a spectacularly over-the-top Thanksgiving.
    May it involve wine.
    Lots of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was wondering where you ran off too!

    Enjoy your break!

    Baby fever is the worst (I'm 8.5m pregnant with my second and people are asking when I'm going to have my third?!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are hilarious and I love this rantish post haha
    the different fonts and sizes totally had me reading it in my head differently for every sentence.
    just heard that beauty and the beat song for the first time the other day and kinda sorta love it... oops!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS