Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just another day in paradise


Today one of my students gave me a present. It touched my heart! 


My present... A delicious apple!! 
It's amazing the difference between my 5th graders this year and my 6th graders last year. It's crazy how much can change in one short year! I am really enjoying my students this year, which is a HUGE change from last year! I just hope the rest of the year goes this smoothly!! I was so nervous for the change, but God has really blessed me with a good opportunity to educate these babies!! (They are still babies to me!) :)



This weekend I am going to help the Delta Zetas at the University of Houston with sorority recruitment. I am SOO excited! I miss my sisters so much! I can't wait to be back on a college campus and helping the wonderful women of Delta Zeta! I also can't wait for Bid Day to see the new baby turtles joining this amazing sisterhood!

Here are some recent pictures....

Bella in her stunna shades!
Me and V in San Antonio, TX for our 2 year wedding anniversary!
San Antonio, TX
GIRLS WEEKEND in San Antonio... It was a blast! I love the girls I work with!
Wine and game night with my lovely work girls! I am so blessed with such amazing friends and co-workers!

UNTIL NEXT TIME! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS