Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A little of this and a little of that!

Vince is 26!!

We celebrated Vince's birthday on Tuesday by going to dinner at Stir Crazy and getting ice-cream at Berripop! We had a wonderful night!! Yesterday, Vince got his new grill! I will have to post pictures later. It's AWESOME, he even cooked us delicious burgers last night! I am SO happy that I was able to spend my FIFTH (or is it sixth??) birthday with Vince!! Happy Birthday babe - here's to many more birthday celebrations together!

I got another case of bad news this week - A text from my brother, Michael, letting me know that his friend Rob had to have immediate surgery because they found a brain tumor. Still awaiting on news as to how he is doing. He was a very close friend of our family while I was growing up. 

On a good note, Dad made it safely to Minnesota! My uncle Brian text me this morning asking if I had time to FaceTime. I was SO happy to be able to video chat on my phone with my Dad, Uncles Brian and Tim, Aunts Kate and Marsha and especially GRANDMA!!!! She wasn't looking very good, but, it was so nice to see her smiling face! God is so good to be able to give my Dad the chance to spend time with her and his family up there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS