Here's How It Works:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you and create 11 questions for bloggers you've tagged.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs
1. What is your most prized possession?
Photographs. I love documenting EVERY. MOMENT. and looking back at them and reminiscing!
2. If you could do anything today what would it be?
Jump on a plane to vacation NOW instead of wait until Friday!
3. What is your favorite dish to make?
Chicken Marsala with EXTRA Mushrooms! It's my signature dish! :)
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was in elementary school, we had to draw what we wanted to be when we grew up and it was published in the yearbook. What did I put? A MILLIONAIRE. It was a picture of myself (very classy stick figure) surrounded by dollar bills. BUT, once I realized that I actually needed a PROFESSION, I knew I wanted to be a teacher. My parents laugh because
(other than that lapse in judgement in elementary school), I've never wanted to do anything other than what I'm doing (definitely not a millionaire).
5. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas! It's the only holiday that me and V can make it home to Indiana. Family is VERY important to us and it's one of the only holidays that we can spend with our families. Plus, V's dad & stepmom go ALL out and spoil us rotten!!
|Look at all those gifts!!!!!|
6. Morning person or night owl?
Night owl.... I have such crazy sleep habits!!
7. What is your favorite movie?
Ever? The Mighty Ducks 2.... Yes, you read that correctly. I can repeat every word from that movie.
8. What is something we don't know about you?
As much as I love teaching, my dream job would be a psychologist working with serial killers on death row or a psychologist working with the mentally ill. I am OBSESSED with serial killers (in a non creepy way). I pretty much know all there is to know about the most 'famous' serial killers. When I backpacked through Italy, one of our stops was Florence. Instead of seeing the famous David statue, I, instead went to a serial killer museum across the street.
9. If you could have any car you wanted, what would it be?
My dream car as a child/teenager was a Yellow Jeep Wrangler (I had such high standards, huh). Now, I would LOVE a Lexus SUV!
10. What is your perfect date night?
Staying in, cooking a nice dinner together and cuddling up on the couch with a movie!
11. What is something you'd like to accomplish in the future.
I would love to go back to school for my Masters!
I am nominating the following bloggers:
Andrea @ The Gambrel 4
Missy @ The Dallner's
Deniece @ What Mimi loves
Amanda @ Bringing up Allie
Samantha @ The Chronicles of We
Lauren @ Life. Love. Lauren
Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary
Nilda @ Laugher, love and necklaces
Chell @ Nicely Composed
Here are my questions :)
Can't wait to learn more about you girls!!
1. What do you do to relax?
2. What are some of your hobbies?
3. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take 3 things with you, what would you take?
4. What is your greatest accomplishment thus far?
5. What was your favorite subject in school and why?
6. How would you describe your style?
7. If you could have any special talent (that you don't already have), what would it be?
8. If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on?
9. Name three people who have influenced you the most and why.
10. What got you started in blogging?
11. What is your favorite holiday & why?