Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

What's been going on???



I have been so out of the blog world for way too long! So much has happened in the last few months.... 


The school year ended well. My students participated in Wax Museum which was one of my HAPPIEST AND PROUDEST moments as their teacher! (If you don't know what Wax Museum is, students research a historical figure and write a paper about them with bibliography and then create a posterboard and dress up as their figure & stand like a wax statue and people walk around and look at their posters)


I was SO impressed with how well they did and how well BEHAVED they ALL were. They worked SO hard and it truly showed. My eyes water just thinking of them! The hubby showed up that day around 2pm and stayed until almost 7pm! He was able to meet ALL my little darlings and finally put faces to the names he hears. At the end of the day, he told me that he would be scared if I was his teacher! Haha!



We rounded out the year with one of my FAVORITE days..... SPORTS DAY!!!!!!!!!


My beautiful team members... (L to R) Ms. Ivory- Math, Me- Language Arts, Ms. Le-Sci & SS
The next day was the TALENT SHOW! The teacher's danced to Beyonce's "Move your Body".... A great time was had by all!!!!


It was a great ending to a FABULOUS year! It was very challenging and difficult, but I am thankful for every challenge! 


Summer began and my BEST friend/Maid of honor made a spontaneous trip to Houston to visit me! It was her first time in the Lonestar state and we had a FABULOUS time!!!!

Best Friends!!!!



Two stepping at Big Texas!



**TO BE CONTINUED or else this post will be a million miles long....

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS