Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Social

I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup... This week's questions are all about travel (Which makes me SO excited for our Mexican Vaca on Friday!!!)



1. Best trip you've ever been on:
When I was 20, I had the opportunity to study abroad in London, England for 6 months. While I was there, my fiance at the time (hubby now) flew to London for his Spring Break. We went to Paris for the weekend and it was such an amazing experience to be young and in love in the most romantic city in the world!



2. Best idea for a girl's weekend trip:
VEGAS!!!!!

3. Best idea for a couples trip:
Anywhere tropical! Caribbean, Bora Bora, Tahiti... I'll take them all!

4. Best vacation on the cheap:
Galveston Island, Texas! I was there this weekend actually. It's only an hour drive from our house to the beach. Now, it's not the BEST beach, but it's still a beach and it's right on the Gulf of Mexico. Perfect weekend getaway!


5. Place you most want to visit:
My family is 100% Irish and the one place I didn't visit while living in England was Ireland. I wanted to save that country and travel there with my Dad (still hasn't happened yet... But, i'm hoping it will someday!) I also have family that lives in Dublin. My brother just got back from there a few weeks ago (SO JEALOUS!)
My brother, Michael


6. Vacation, travel necessities:
Bright bathing suit & cover up, lots of alcohol, aviator sunglasses & a good book









15 comments:

  1. Love your suit choice--super cute!

    Ireland would be pretty awesome--especially since you have fam there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need to visit Ireland someday. Maybe you will run into some 'relatives' that will buy you a Guinness.:)

    In response to your comment from WILW...I love my EC planner, it is a tad expensive. If possible, hold out until you find a coupon. I bought my Life Planner with a $25 for $50 on Plum District.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! Your trip to London looked wonderful! And a Vegas trip for the girls would be an absolute blast! I wanna know about your trip to Italy! Where are all the hot spots to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you're going to Mexico! I hope you have an awesome time!!!

    Also, those travel essentials are the best, cute cover up! And I hope you get to take that trip to ireland one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That swimsuit cover up is too cute! Forget covering up a swimsuit, throw that over a camisole and you've got an outfit! (almost)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of alcohol! I think we would vacation well together LMAO! I love the pics of you and your hubby in front of the eiffel tower, that is super romantic! And Bora Bora, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tahiti? Yes please! I'd love to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will go to Vegas with ya! And since we're both Irish, heck we can go there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ireland is on our list of possible places to go!!! It looks so beautiful and I would love to see it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. London shut the front door! How fun was that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't live too far from Galveston! Maybe I should check that out :) And you studied abroad? Awesome! I'm still kicking myself for not doing that. I loved Europe the two weeks that I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that bathing suit, I think I actually pinned that on Pinterest, soo cute, but weird tan line... I think I could deal...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to Mexico, next June, for my 21st! I hope you have a fantastic time!

    Alcohol, preferably cocktails, are a MUST on holiday. Helps to get you into the holiday spirit!

    I saw your comment on my blog over at http://fromrachaelclaire.blogspot.co.uk/

    and i'm now following you!

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now why didn't I think of alcohol? I only came up with underwear...who needs that when you have enough alcohol? Oh gosh, that came out wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with you about the aviators and alcohol being travel necessities. I can't believe I didn't think of that. I'm kind of obsessed with the aviators I got at Nordstrom Rack awhile back so I'm always looking for excuses to show them off. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS